Are you looking for a hen party with a difference?
If you and your friends love to dance then at Dance Dynamic we can offer the perfect hen party for you! We have just introduced Justin Bieber and Little Mix dance themed hen parties where you can learn his dance moves to your favourite pop stars songs.
One of our friendly and professional teachers can either come to your venue to provide tuition or you can come along to our venue. You will be taught by our in the style of your chosen theme from burlesque, pole, belly dance to, Bollywood. You just choose the theme from over 20 different choices and allow us to choreograph and teach you a couple of fun routines. No dance experience is required – just have fun! Our tuition and parties are from 1 to 2 hours long and we will tailor our tuition and make your dance hen party to suit you and the girls. Everybody participating will receive a certificate; there is a starring role opportunity for the bride to be and plenty of opportunities to take some fabulous pictures and videos. Just get in touch with your preferred date, time, location and theme and we will let you know if we are free. Parties can be held at our venue in Witham, Hull or at your chosen venue anywhere in the North East.
You will receive:-
- Up to 2 hours dance tuition on your chosen dance theme
- Dance tuition led by a professional dance instructor/choreographer
- Our private venue or a venue of your choice
- We can provide some of the props and accessories tailored to your theme (if available)
- Complimentary drink on arrival (adult parties held at our venue)
- Starring role for the bride to be
- Posed group photo opportunity
- Certificates for everybody who attended
No dance skills required – The experiences are suitable for all ages and levels. The focus is purely on having fun and the routines are simple enough for a complete novice. Still need some inspiration – take a look at our most popular themes:
Burlesque parties are very classy and lots of fun! We will lead you through the essentials of fun, flirty Burlesque. You will learn different aspects of Burlesque dancing from walks, poses, shimmying and sensual movement to chair work, using props such as boas and chairs and classic striptease [no nudity!]. By the end of your session you’ll be dancing a whole Burlesque routine and feeling like a true Femme Fatale! The classes are taught in a fun, friendly environment where you’re free to let go of inhibitions and celebrate your femininity!
Pole Parties features an hour and a half pole dancing session and is tailored exclusively to meet your needs. We usually begin by teaching you some basic spins, and in between moves. A routine is then choreographed to feature of these moves and you are ready for your performance! Our poles are all freestanding and portable so we can bring our poles to you! You can also hire our portable poles … have a look at our pole parties page for more information.
Can-Can parties will guarantee a fabulous fun time for everyone. In this exciting Moulin Rouge-style party, you will learn some dance moves from the famous French style of dancing. The party will climax with a superb high kicking routine. We provide the colourful can-can skirts to really get you in the mood.
Girl Band Parties
Imagine yourself in your own girl band as you learn all the moves at our fabulous Girl Band hen dance experience. You will learn a routine to a topical girl band and end with a grand finale of your own choreographed routine to groups such as Beyonce, Girls Aloud, The Saturdays or a band of your choice.
We’ll take you back to Rydell High, as you put on your Pink Ladies jackets, learn the hand jive and create a fantastic routine to a medley of the top Grease hits. Perfect to get your party rockin’ and rollin’!
Put on your legwarmers and headbands and get ready to be taken back to the 80s. Learn routines to songs from fame and flashdance etc. This is the perfect 80s dance hen party activity in an era where everyone knew how to have fun on the dance floor.
Belly Dance Parties
Belly Dancing is a great way for you to release your inner being through dance. It will also give you and your girlfriends an opportunity to have lots of fun. This should be music to the ears of the novice and a perfect way to spend your hen night with friends. Go on let your hair down and learn to shake it like Shakira
Why not try something different and learn a fun Bollywood dance routine? The expressive art form that is Bollywood dancing blends classic Bhangra dance with an Arabic and Latino influence. Enjoy your very own private dance class. Emphasising on fun you’ll learn some cool Bollywood including classical Indian, Bhangra fusion and some modern hip hop Bollywood! Sing and dance along to those cool and funky tunes! It is also a good workout for fitness fanatics too
Create your own!
From an ABBA dance class to a Justin Bieber from Chicago to Cheer-leading . Let us know your ideas and we’ll create a unique dance experience just for you.
Not on the list? – You choose the theme and we can provide the tuition Our parties are usually held on Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings (though other times can be arranged by special request). Parties held at our venue on Witham Hull or in your home or at a venue of your choice. Have a look at the options that we have to offer to suit all requirements:-
Option 1 – 1.5 hours.
Tuition of your chosen dance theme with no food held at our venue plus a free drink on arrival
Up to 8 people £100.00
9 – 12 people £150.00
13 – 20 people £200.00
Option 2 – 1. 5 hours.
We come to your venue (no food provided). An additional cost if you require a performance plus additional travel costs for venues outside the Hull area.
Up to 8 people £100.00
9 – 12 people £150.00
13 – 20 people £200.00
Over 21 people – £250.00
Adult Parties Bookings Terms and Conditions
A non-returnable deposit of £50.00 is payable to secure your booking. All bookings are provisional until the deposit has been paid.
- There are three options to pay the remaining balance. 1 – credit/debit card prior to the event. 2 – By paypal using the website payments page 3 – By cheque.. This must be paid 7 days prior to the party taking place.
- Dance Dynamic reserves the right to amend the cost, location and time of any booking if changes are imposed on us. If this is necessary, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity and at this point, if you are not happy with the changes, you can cancel your booking and get a full refund
- Minimum age 18 years, groups advised to bring own drinks if the party is taking place at the studio or a venue which does not serve alcohol but groups are not permitted to bring their own alcohol or not drink the complimentary bottle of bubbly if the venue provides a bar where you can purchase drinks
- It is the group’s responsibility to arrive for their class on time as the finishing time cannot be extended.
- Cancellation of the booking more than 7 days before the party will result in the loss of your £50.00 deposit.
- In the unlikely event of us having to cancel, you will receive a full refund of what you have paid
- Dance Dynamic requires certain information from you to ensure we can maintain contact regarding your booking, however, we will never pass on your details to a third party.
- We will provide a professional, trained choreographer to provide tuition and teach a dance of your chosen style or to a specific song in a safe manner.
- Unless held at the studio, it is your responsibility to source a venue unless you have requested for us to find a suitable venue on your behalf. The venue must be safe and large enough to accommodate all participants and if held at an alternative venue the cost of the venue must be paid and booked by yourselves prior to the event.
- By booking adult parties with Dance Dynamic, you agree that all participating are fit enough to take part. Any medical conditions should be disclosed to us giving as much notice as possible.
- Dance Dynamic will not be held liable for death, injury, loss or damage to property arising from the dance session unless if it results from negligence on Dance Dynamics behalf.
“I wanted to celebrate my birthday with all my friends in a fun and unique way and Dance Dynamic had just what I was looking for. A warm welcome greeted us all on arrival and I was very impressed with all the effort that Jill had put into planning the whole evening for our enjoyment. Both the Burlesque routines went down a storm with the girls and the buffet (especially the cup cakes) was just what we needed after all the fun and dancing us girls had just experienced. I would recommend a party at Dance Dynamic to anyone, I really enjoyed the Burlesque party so much that I have already signed up for a class.”
Sharron Cooper x